Rules for quiz:
1. Any MBBS or BDS students can participate
2. A team will have two students
3. There will be two rounds: Preliminary and Finals
4. Preliminary round will have objective questions
5. Five top performing teams will be selected from preliminary round and will participate in the final round of the quiz
6. There will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank team
7. On spot name can also be given
CONTACT- Dr. Kalyan Banerjee 78727 77184 Dr. Saurav Jha 8961423899 Dr. Reeme Biswas 7980352050
WGuidelines for abstract submission:
1. Abstract should be limited to 250 words.
2. It should follow: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion format
3. The abstract should preferably be of an unpublished original research
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT DR. RITESH SINGH 9836444242
In the current world of sedentary lifestyle, let us all come and join on a cycle yatra from AIIMS Kalyani to National Library Kolkata on the occasion of NMOCON 2023 Kolkata.
Let us al burn fat and conserve fossil fuel for our next upcoming generations.
For more info contact
Dr. Somenath Banerjee- 8584077895
Shubhrojit Lahiri- 8017325834
DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE. Let the world know what you think and believe and logically establish the thought.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT- Dr Mrinal Sikder.- 7003844676
Dr Kalyan Banerjee- 78727 77184
It is a matter of great pride to let you know that NATIONAL MEDICOS ORGANISATION WEST BENGAL is going to organize NMOCON 2023, ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF NATIONAL MEDICOS ORGANISATION on 21st and 22nd of January, 2023 at The National Library, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Galaxies of National Leaders and thousands of doctors from different parts of the country will grace this occasion. In the scientific fiesta, there will be discussion on recent updates of different diseases and treatment of modern medicine.
We shall be obliged if you kindly take scientific sessions on different topics and put mega stall during this event to make this conference a great success.
FOR MORE INFO
CONTACT- DR. MRINMOY ADHIKARI -8130412283